On Oct 24, 2005, at 2:39 AM, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:

Hi Troy,

* Troy Benjegerdes wrote on Sun, Oct 23, 2005 at 09:07:05PM CEST:

So.. I have a checkout of ompi/branches/v1.0 .. is there any easy way for
me do something like:

'svn up [UNKOWN FLAG] http://svn.open-mpi.org/svn/ompi/trunk'

Yes: svn switch http://svn.open-mpi.org/svn/ompi/trunk
Untested, make sure to look at the documentation first.

Or do I just have to check the whole thing out again?

Nope, above should be magnitudes faster (i.e., it only needs to send the
differences over the network).

Just so you know - you *do* have to run autogen.sh after switching from the 1.0 branch to the trunk (or the other way). There have been some build system changes and things may get ugly otherwise.

Brian

--
  Brian Barrett
  Open MPI developer