I found something strange in iof and/or orte. If we run an application and it does not finish correctly (one of the processes segfault) or it leaks some orted on the nodes all subsequent MPI runs will not have any output. The output just disappear somehow ...

It start happening only today, or maybe I never notice it before. But I get the same behavior on wotan (MAC OS X) and boba (intel 32 bits). Any ideas ?

  george.

"Half of what I say is meaningless; but I say it so that the other half may reach you"
                                  Kahlil Gibran