I've just finished some stuff - will check it into the system (hopefully) tomorrow. I'll be able to take a look at this next week. My guess is that the launcher isn't setting that proc state at this time since it isn't being used by the system internally and we didn't know anyone else was using it. Should be relatively easy to fix.

Ralph