Sounds fine with me - whatever makes the job easier for you.

Ralph

At 07:16 AM 2/9/2006, you wrote:
Hey all -

A question for the group...  I'm working on the build system changes
needed for the project split.  I'm currently running into a bug in
Automake 1.9.5 and older that is causing me to have to do some fairly
nasty workarounds.  The bug was fixed in AM 1.9.6, which has been out
for a couple of months now.

I was wondering what people would think about us upgrading our
requirements for the AM version to 1.9.6 for developers, so that I
don't have to add a bunch of nasty workarounds into the build
system.  As usual, this would only affect developers -- users that
build from tarballs do not have to have AM installed.

Comments?  If not, I'll assume that means you're all cool with me
making you all upgrade ;).

Brian

--
   Brian Barrett