1. If you have a top-level include/ directory, you should rm -rf it. This directory is now defunct; svn didn't remove it only because there are generated files in there (SVN never removes files that it didn't commit). All the results from configure are now going to opal/ include/opal_config.h). This caused some confusion among developers today, so I thought I'd re-iterate this point on the list.

2. The default debugging option when compiling with GNU compilers is now -g3. Until a few minutes ago, this was not recognized in another part of configure, and we also added "-O3" which was causing some headaches for some people. So I violated the "don't commit configure changes during the work day" to fix this problem.

--
{+} Jeff Squyres
{+} The Open MPI Project