Hi Gleb,

As we have discussed before I am working on adding support for multiple QPs with either per peer resources or shared resources. As a result of this I am trying to clean up a lot of the OpenIB code. It has grown up organically over the years and needs some attention. Perhaps we can coordinate on commits or even work from the same temp branch to do an overall cleanup as well as addressing the issue you describe in this email.

I bring this up because this commit will conflict quite a bit with what I am working on, I can always merge it by hand but it may make sense for us to get this all done in one area and then bring it all over?

Thanks,

Galen