On Jun 13, 2007, at 3:38 PM, Andrew Friedley wrote:

I'd like to call in as some of this applies to UD as well, is that okay?

Sounds good.

Andrew

Jeff Squyres wrote:
On Jun 13, 2007, at 2:41 PM, Gleb Natapov wrote:

Pasha tells me that the best times for Ishai and him are:

- 2000-2030 Israel time
- 1300-1300 US Eastern
- 1100-1130 US Mountain
- 2230-2300 India (Bangalore)

Although they could also do the preceding half hour as well.

Depends on the date. The closest I can at 20:00 is June 19.

Oops!  I left out the date -- sorry.  I meant to say Monday, June
18th.  And I got the US eastern time wrong; that should have been
noon, not 1300.

20:00 Israel June 19th is right after the weekly OMPI teleconf; want
to do it then?