Gleb,

I'm not against the patch (at least not against your second version). I really want to have the dynamic way to feed the BTLs based on the order in which they complete the previous send. Give me one or two days, I want to test your patch on a heterogeneous Ethernet environment, and right now my cluster is enjoying an upgrade.

Thanks,
  george.