Hotels near the airport / university area, I pulled this off of this site: http://www.airnav.com/airport/KABQ

Miles
 Price ($)
FAIRFIELD INN BY MARRIOTT ALBUQUERQUE UNIVERSITY AREA

 4.8
79-80
COMFORT INN AIRPORT

 1.3
52-101
COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT ALBUQUERQUE AIRPORT

 1.6
74-139
SLEEP INN AIRPORT

 1.6
45-71
LA QUINTA INN ALBUQUERQUE AIRPORT

 1.4
69-91
AMERISUITES ALBUQUERQUE AIRPORT

 1.5
59-109
RAMADA LTD ALBUQUERQUE AIRPORT

 1.7
62-89
SUBURBAN EXTENDED STAY

 4.6
51-52
HOWARD JOHNSON - ALBUQUERQUE (EAST)

 5.4
54-69
WYNDHAM ALBUQUERQUE AIRPORT

 1.0
80-109
COMFORT INN EAST

 6.3
55-56
PARK PLAZA HOTEL ALBUQUERQUE

 4.7
60-61

Other hotels near Albuquerque International Sunport Airport

Miles
 Price ($)
HILTON GARDEN INN ALBUQUERQUE AIRPORT

 1.2
85-180
BEST WESTERN INNSUITES (AIRPORT)

 1.2
49-71
HAMPTON INN ALBUQERQUE AP

 1.4
71-105
ESA ALBUQUERQUE-AIRPORT

 1.6
54-70
HAWTHORN INN & SUITES - ALBUQUERQUE (AIRPORT)

 1.8
69-70
QUALITY SUITES ALBUQUERQUE

 1.8
58-65
VAGABOND EXECUTIVE INN - FORMERLY THE AIRPORT UNIVERSITY INN

 1.9
49-56
COUNTRY INN & SUITES BY CARLSON - ALBUQUERQUE AIRPORT

 1.9
79-109
HOMEWOOD STE ALBUQUERQUE ARPT