Thanks for the heads up. I've noticed this warning on the Cray systems here at ORNL, and haven't had a chance to put the fix in yet.

This function is exposed in non-CR builds as a user interface item. If the user requests a checkpoint of an MPI job that was not compiled with C/R (or doesn't have it enabled if FT was compiled in) then it will respond with a nice error message instead of not responding at all. I go back and forth on cutting this out completely as the tools to checkpoint shouldn't be built if a user doesn't compile in FT support.

I'll work on a fix for it in the next couple of days.

Cheers,
Josh