On 7/23/07, Jeff Squyres <jsquy...@cisco.com> wrote:
I think that this will require a little tomfoolery to fix properly
because we can't simply return NULL (you can't expect to use the
pointer that we return to store anything, but you should be able to
expect to be able to dereference it without seg faulting).

Excellent! As reference, MPICH2 seems to return different pointers for
size=0, but perhaps this happens because it falls to use system
malloc, and in my box this always return different, non-null pointers.

--
Lisandro Dalcín