ugh, sorry, I've been busy this week and didn't see a timeout, so a response got delayed.

I really don't like this format. public doesn't have any meaning to it (tmp suggests, well, it's temporary). I'd rather have /tmp/ and / tmp/private or something like that. Or /tmp/ and /tmp/public/. Either way :/.

Brian