Hi,
I was just reviewing my files in order to sent them to Jeff, And fixed the
problem!!
I should've written:
        mca_base_param_string_name("rds_hostfile", "path" . . . );
instead if:
        mca_base_param_string("rds_hostfile", "path" . . .);
in the component file, 'open' function.

But I don't understand how it compiled? The is no function
mca_base_param_string that takes string as first param (I know it doesn't
comple in the module file)
I compile using 'make all install' in the openmpi dir

Thanks
--David