Probably, but there's two main differences:

1) the TCP btl doesn't have the all-to-one startup issue that causes the ECONNREFUSED when everyone goes back to the head node (doesn't even do n-to-n, since it's lazy wireup)

2) the TCP btl doesn't squawk about connection retries nearly as often and just silently makes it work (this patch also removes an awful lot of noisy printfs).

So while it wouldn't hurt to update the TCP btl, I don't think it's necessary (and am definitely calling "not it").

Brian