Hi,

A couple of questions.

First, in opal_condition_wait (condition.h:97) we do not release the passed mutex if opal_using_threads() is not set. Is there a reason for this? I ask since this violates the way condition variables are supposed to work, and it seems like there are situations where this could cause deadlock.

Also, when we are using threads, there is a case where we do not decrement the signaled count, in condition.h:84. Gleb put this in in r9451, however the change does not make sense to me. I think that the signal count should always be decremented.

Can anyone shine any light on these issues?

Thanks,

Tim