The situation that needs to be triggered, just as George has mentions, is
where we have a lot of unexpected messages, to make sure that when one that
we can match against comes in, all the unexpected messages that can be
matched with pre-posted receives are matched.  Since we attempt to match
only when a new fragment comes in, we need to make sure that we don't leave
other unexpected messages that can be matched in the unexpected queue, as
these (if the out of order scenario is just right) would block any new
matches from occurring.

For example:  Say the next expect message is 25

Unexpected message queue has:  26 28 29 ..

If 25 comes in, and is handled, if 26 is not pulled off the unexpected
message queue, when 27 comes in it won't be able to be matched, as 26 is
sitting in the unexpected queue, and will never be looked at again ...

Rich