Patrick,

 Thanks for the info.
Jeff and I are working (well Jeff is working anyway) to get MTT setup on my cluster to do MTT builds against both the GM-1.6.4 and GM-2.0.19 libs I have installed. While there is no current development at Myricom for GM, there are still folks with older hardware in the field who are using GM (and in my case will continue to do so until the hardware dies). We have only 2 nodes (GM-2.0.19) to run on and Jeff and I have yet to discuss what tests we will run, but it will probably be a very minimal set. Once we both have MTT setup and running GM tests, we should compare configs to avoid overlap (and thus increase coverage).

-Paul

Patrick Geoffray wrote:
Hi Paul,

Paul H. Hargrove wrote:
The fact that this has gone unfixed for 2 months suggests to me that nobody is building the GM BTL. So, how would I go about checking ...

a) ...if there exists any periodic build of the GM BTL via MTT?

We are deploying MTT on all our clusters. Right now, we use our own MTT server, but we will report a subset of the test to the OpenMPI server once everything is working.

c) ...which GM library versions such builds, if any, compile against

There is no GM tests currently under our still-evolving MTT setup. Once we have a working setup, we will run a single Pallas test on 32 nodes with GM-2.1.28, two 2G NICs per node (single and dual port). There is no active development on GM, just kernel updates, so the GM version does not matter much.

Patrick