Trunk works fine in Leopard in both static and dso build. Didn't tried the tmp branch on Leopard tough.

Aurelien
Le 22 févr. 08 à 23:17, Ralph Castain a écrit :

I have confirmed that my tmp branch now builds and works on the Mac Leopard OS, at least on an Intel arch. It is really critical, however, that you don't try to build statically on that system (trust me - hard experience).

I believe the trunk and older versions are having some problems under
Leopard. I haven't fully confirmed that, though I did see some strange
behavior on my test machine here, so it may not be entirely accurate.

I am waiting for just a couple of checks to be completed before merging the branch to the trunk. Hopefully, the appropriate people will have a chance to finish those checks over the next few days so we can do the merge next week.

Will keep you posted.
Ralph