WHAT: Reduce the number of tests run by make check

WHY: Some of the tests will not work properly until Open MPI is installed. Also, many of the tests do not really test anything.

WHERE: See below.

TIMEOUT: COB Friday March 14

We have been having many problems with make check over the years. People tend to change things and not update the tests, which lead to tarball generation failures and nightly test run failures. Furthermore, many of the tests test things which have not changed for years.

So with this in mind, I propose only running the following tests when 'make check' is run:
asm/atomic_barrier
asm/atomic_barrier_noinline
asm/atomic_spinlock
asm/atomic_spinlock_noinline
asm/atomic_math
asm/atomic_math_noinline
asm/atomic_cmpset
asm/atomic_cmpset_noinline

We we would no longer run the following tests:
class/ompi_bitmap_t
class/opal_hash_table_t
class/opal_list_t
class/opal_value_array_t
class/opal_pointer_array
class/ompi_rb_tree_t
memory/opal_memory_basic
memory/opal_memory_speed
memory/opal_memory_cxx
threads/opal_thread
threads/opal_condition
datatype/ddt_test
datatype/checksum
datatype/position
peruse/mpi_peruse

These tests would not be deleted from the repository, just made so they do not run by default.