On Mar 21, 2008, at 1:37 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:

1. Per recent off-list discussions about the build system, I have done
some cleanups and standardizations in the various */tools/*/
Makefile.am files.  A commit is coming soon that will:
  - Somewhat simplify these Makefile.am's
  - Make them consistent with each other (do similar actions in
similar ways)
  - Update to remove old kruft that was required by older versions of
AM

This work is nearly done; barring any problems from a code review,
it'll likely be committed soon.

I have committed this to the trunk in r17921:

    https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/changeset/17921

Please let me know if you have any problems with it.