I was able to replicate the failure with a debug build by running mpirun through a batch job. I then added the parameter you gave me, and it worked fine with the parameter.

Thanks,

Tim

Jeff Squyres wrote:
We're chasing down a problem that we're having on OSX w.r.t. libevent, too -- can you try running with:

    --mca opal_event_include select

and see if that fixes the problem for you?