To echo what Josh said, there are no special compile flags being used. If you send me a patch with debug output, I'd be happy to run it for you.

Both odin and sif are fairly normal linux based clusters, with ethernet and openib IP networks. The ethernet network has both ipv4 & ipv6, and the openib network runs ipv4.

Tim