Ralph H Castain wrote:
Ha! I found it - you left out one very important detail. You are specifying
the use of the grpcomm basic module instead of the default "bad" one.
Hmm , I did not specified any "grpcomm" module.
I just checked and that module is indeed showing a problem. I'll see what I
can do.

For now, though, just use the default grpcomm and it will work fine.