We don't want the user to have to select by hand the best PML. The logic inside the current selection process selects the best pml for the underlying network. However changing the priority is pretty meaningless from the user's point of view. So while retaining the selection process including priorities, we might want to remove the priority parameter, and use only the pml=ob1,cm syntax from the user's point of view.

Aurelien