George -

When I looked at the same problem in LAM, I couldn't get the dependencies right between libraries when only one makefile was used. It worked up until I would do a parallel build, then would die because the libraries weren't ready at the right time. There's probably a way, but I ended up with Jeff's approach.

Brian

--
Brian Barrett

There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to
throw yourself at the ground and miss.