I got a ping from David Maxwell recently (our Coverity contact) saying that they are "close" to having everything working again. Yay!

There's one scan of the OMPI trunk from 31 July 2008 available; hopefully, they'll be resuming nightly scans soon. Rainer and I fixed a bunch of CIDs this morning (some of the things they find are really amazing). Be sure to see the wiki on how we want to use Coverity:

    https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/wiki/Coverity

We're still waiting for some of the new accounts (e.g., the Dresden guys). I think Coverity is still slogging through all their backlog.