Hi,

I would like to remove the btl_openib_ib_pkey_ix (btl_openib_ib_pkey_ix) parameter. The partition key index (btl_openib_ib_pkey_ix) is defined locally by each HCA, so in most cases each host will have different pkey index and user have no control over this value. So direct pkey_ix specification is not possible because each HCA will have different value. If user want to use specific partition he should specify only the btl_openib_ibib_pkey_val parameter, and Open-mpi translate it to corresponding pkey_ix.

I think the btl_openib_ib_pkey_ix is useless and I would like to remove it.

Comments ?

--
Pavel Shamis (Pasha)
Mellanox Technologies LTD.