Hi Ralph,

This is now in 1.3rc2, thanks. However there are a couple of problems. Here is what I see:

[Jarrah.watson.ibm.com:58957] <noderesolve name="node0" resolved="Jarrah.watson.ibm.com">

For some reason each line is prefixed with "[...]", any idea why this is? Also the end tag should be "/>" not ">".

Thanks,

Greg