Ah - no problem! Glad it was simple.

Be aware that the RML is the layer responsible for routing OOB messages. So if you go through the OOB interface, you lose all message routing - which means forcing open additional connections and potentially confusing the system.

We should undoubtedly document that somewhere so others don't mistakenly use the OOB interfaces directly.

Thanks for bringing this up!
Ralph