I've updated the wiki with the specific meeting location -- we're in a different building than the MPI Forum meeting (right across the street). For those of you who were there, it's the same conference room that we used for the RTE meeting in December:

    https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/wiki/Feb09Meetingsjc

There's a detailed map on there showing exactly where to turn into the (huge) parking lot, etc. There's oodles of free parking. Free wifi will be provided.

Here's who I have who will be attending (please let me know if your name is not on this list; I have to register you for a guest badge):

Leonard Wisniewski
Rich Graham
Brian Barrett
George Bosilca