FWIW, here's the v1.3.x bug report we review every week:

   https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/report/14

I still have one "blocker" bug (coll sm) that seems to creep asymptotically close to completion but never seems to get all the way there. :-(

On Sep 28, 2009, at 8:50 AM, Terry Dontje wrote:

Ralph Castain wrote:
> I am not one of the 1.3 release managers, but do serve as gatekeeper.
> From what I see in the automated nightly tests, we are certainly no
> earlier than 3-4 weeks from release.
>
> Lots of errors in the nightly tests, and no visible high-priority
> effort under way to identify root causes and fix them. So it looks
> like this will be a little while.

Well, I am working on identifying root causes for the Sun failures.
Definitely in regards to paffinity but I am working my way beyond that.
Though I might be invisible.

--td