We worked a bit on it and yes, there is some work to do :

* The syntax used to describe the various components is far from being consistent from one usage to another ("SOCKET", "NODE", ...). We manage to make things reading the various not up to date example files - but mainly the code.

* The auto-detect component does not seem to do anything. We implemented it, and planned to release it. For now the code is heavily based on linux kernel functionalities, but missing the needed ifdefs.

Also, we did a patch to dump in graphviz format the detected (or read) topology.

Not much time to work on this right now, but if anyone wants to work on it, we may help.

Sylvain