On 11/30/2010 09:00 AM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
On Nov 30, 2010, at 8:54 AM, Joshua Hursey wrote:

Can you make a v1.7 milestone on Trac, so I can move some of my tickets?
Done.
I have a question about Josh's recent ticket moves. One of them mentions 1.5 is stablizing quickly Josh can you clarify what you mean by quickly because I think there will be a 1.5 release 3-6 months from now. So does that fall into your quickly perspective?

--td
Some are CMRs, but a couple are defects, with fixes in development, that
without those CMRs cannot be moved to v1.5.

Thanks,
Josh