Hi Jeff,

I've checked your code in bitbucket. Two types of error are found.
I've attached the patch.

First one (ignore-tkr) seems to be an error by manual patching.
Second one (tkr) seems that patch command could not apply my fixes
because neighboring lines were modified in your code.

Regards,

Takahiro Kawashima,
MPI development team,
Fujitsu