Hi Jeff,

Do you mean "attend" or "do a talk" ?

Sylvain

Le 20/11/2012 16:16, Jeff Squyres a écrit :
Cool!  Thanks for the invite.

Do we have any European friends who would be able to attend this conference?

On Nov 20, 2012, at 10:02 AM, Sylwester Arabas wrote:

Dear Open MPI Team,

A day-long session ("devroom") on Free/Libre and Open Source Software (FLOSS)
for scientists will be held during the next FOSDEM conference, Brussels, 2-3 February
2013 (http://fosdem.org/2013).

We aim at having a dozen or two short talks introducing projects, advertising
brand new features of established tools, discussing issues relevant to the
development of software for scientific computing, and touching on the
interdependence of FLOSS and open science.

You can find more info on the call for talks at:
http://slayoo.github.com/fosdem2013/

The deadline for sending talk proposals is December 16th 2012.

Please send your submissions or comments to:
foss4scientists-devr...@lists.fosdem.org

Please do forward this message to anyone potentially interested.  Please also
let us know if you have any suggestions for what would you like to hear about
in the devroom.

Looking forward to meeting you in Brussels.
Thanks in advance.

The conveners,
Sylwester Arabas, Juan Antonio Añel, Christos Siopis

P.S. There are open calls for main-track talks, lightning talks, and stands at
FOSDEM as well, see: https://www.fosdem.org/2013/

--
http://www.igf.fuw.edu.pl/~slayoo/