On 12/20/2012 1:59 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
Thank you!  I've filed https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/ticket/3437 about
this.

Do you have any Open MPI v1.6-specific patches that would be useful to merge
upstream?  I've looked through my email and don't see any, but I could be
missing them.

Hi Jeff,
these 3 are the one used on 1.6.x

  path_null.patch     : https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/ticket/3371
  SHM.patch           : posix alternative at  "SHM_R | SHM_W"
  cygwin-dlname.patch : cygwin specific for .dll instead of .so suffix

path_null.patch is already in

SHM.patch    is generic enough that should work on any platform.
  Please check

cygwin-dlname.patch   as written is windows only.
   It needs a configuration check for choosing the
   right shared library suffix for the platform

Marco