> Thanks for finding r27212.  It was about a year ago, and had clearly fallen
> out of my cache (I
have very
> little to do with the openib BTL these days).
>
> Your solution isn't correct, because HAVE_IBV_LINK_LAYER_ETHERNET is defined
> (nor not) via this m4
> macro in config/ompi_check_openfabrics.m4:
>
>            AC_CHECK_DECLS([IBV_LINK_LAYER_ETHERNET],
>                           [$1_have_rdmaoe=1], [],
>                           [#include <infiniband/verbs.h>])
>
> This m4 macro will #define HAVE_IBV_LINK_LAYER_ETHERNET if it exists, or
> #undef that name if it
> doesn't.

I checked in the correct fix,  just below the code snipit you cited,in
ompi_check_openfabrics.m4, we
see this snipit which is incorrect:

           AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED([OMPI_HAVE_RDMAOE], [$$1_have_rdmaoe], [Enable
RDMAoE support])

It should be adding HAVE_IBV_LINK_LAYER_ETHERNET, not OMPI_HAVE_RDMAOE.

STevo