From: devel [mailto:devel-boun...@open-mpi.org] On Behalf Of Elena Elkina
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2014 10:04 AM
To: Open MPI Developers
Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] regression with derived datatypes

Yes, this commit is also in the trunk.

Best,
Elena

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 5:45 PM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres)
<jsquy...@cisco.com<mailto:jsquy...@cisco.com>> wrote:
Is this also happening on the trunk?

Sent from my phone. No type good.

On May 7, 2014, at 9:44 AM, "Elena Elkina"
<elena.elk...@itseez.com<mailto:elena.elk...@itseez.com>> wrote:
Sorry,

Fixes #4501: Datatype unpack code produces incorrect results in some case

---svn-pre-commit-ignore-below---

r31370 [[BR]]
Reshape all the packing/unpacking functions to use the same skeleton. Rewrite
the
generic_unpacking to take advantage of the same capabilitites.

r31380 [[BR]]
Remove a non-necessary label.

r31387 [[BR]]
Correctly save the displacement for the case where the convertor is not
completed. As we need to have the right displacement at the beginning
of the next call, we should save the position relative to the beginning
of the buffer and not to the last loop.

Best regards,
Elena

Can you cite the branch and SVN r number?