On Jul 24, 2014, at 2:55 AM, Bert Wesarg
<bert.wes...@tu-dresden.de<mailto:bert.wes...@tu-dresden.de>> wrote:

may I suggest to increase the timeout next year. I think it is vacation time
around the world and a deadline from 1 week seems very short and may be easily
missed. I'm the only one from the three Dresden guys who is not in vacation
until the deadline.

One question though: it is only about removing SVN write access, not trac
access, correct?

Correct.  The wiki explicitly says this:

"Removing someone's SVN write access does not affect their Trac / wiki / bug
tracking account."

The wording below "THEY WILL BE DELETED" seems to suggest that the accounts may
be removed completely.

Thanks.

Bert

    https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/wiki/2014-SVN-summer-cleaning

If you don't indicate which accounts are still in use by the deadline, THEY
WILL BE DELETED.

--
Dipl.-Inf. Bert Wesarg
wiss. Mitarbeiter

Technische Universität Dresden
Zentrum für Informationsdienste und Hochleistungsrechnen (ZIH)
01062 Dresden
Tel.: +49 (351) 463-42451
Fax: +49 (351) 463-37773
E-Mail: bert.wes...@tu-dresden.de<mailto:bert.wes...@tu-dresden.de>