The trunk is [almost] right. It has nice error handling, and a bunch of
other features.

However, part of this bug report is troubling. We might want to check why
it doesn't exhaust all possible addressed before giving up on an endpoint.

  George.

PS: I'm not saying that we should back-port this in the 1.8 ...

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 3:33 PM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) <jsquy...@cisco.com