Hi all,

I kind of broke something with mail mail configuration so I haven't
been able to properly answer to this earlier, sorry.

@Jsquyres We are planning to work on fault tolerance and improved
scheduling cappabilities for HPC. To do so, we are first focusing on
serial tasks, and in a next step we will work with parallel jobs.  In
particular, I will be working on job migration, so tasks composing an
MPI job can be re-allocated inside a cluster. Anyway, this is
anticipating too much, now we are in the the first steps of the
project. Also, thanks for the videos and the environment
recommendations, it has been really helpful.

@Ralph Castain: Of course :) Our objective is to create open software
adopting the existing Open-MPI license, and make it available to the
community. i am not in charge of the "paperwork", but I will make sure
that someone relevant in my organization looks at this contributor
agreement-

Thanks again for your recommendations and warmth welcome. Best regards,

Manuel

--
Dr. Manuel Rodríguez-Pascual
skype: manuel.rodriguez.pascual