Folks,

i pushed two commits in order to remove the --with-threads option and
the dead code :

commit 7a55d49ca78bcc157749c04027515f12b026ec33
Author: Gilles Gouaillardet <gilles.gouaillar...@iferc.org>
Date:   Tue Oct 21 19:13:19 2014 +0900

    configury: per RFC, remove the --with-threads option

commit 661c35ca677512129cef9bca1bbbf5b5b71d951b
Author: Gilles Gouaillardet <gilles.gouaillar...@iferc.org>
Date:   Tue Oct 21 19:49:58 2014 +0900

    cleanup dead code caused by the removal of the --with-threads
configure option

i did not remove the opal abstraction layer (e.g. opal_thread_t and
friends) since it
is not only an abstraction layer, but it brings additional features.

Cheers,

Gilles