That is interesting. Let me look at the logic and see if I can determine
what is going wrong.

It could be a naming issues. ie. opal_btl_vader_flags vs
btl_vader_flags. Both are valid names for the same variable but the
search may only be succeeding for one. Should be simple enought to
fix if that is the case.

-Nathan