Related to this conversation, I am proposing that we as a community try to
cultivate some public tests. See the following link for the start of the
dicussion.
  https://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/devel/2016/05/18997.php

We won't be able to open up the ompi-tests repo to the public. But we might
be able to start building a publicly accessible repo of tests that we can
keep public. If you have any comments on that proposal feel free to chime
in.