On the webex today, we decided that the next face-to-face developer meeting
will be:

- When: 9am, Tue Aug 15 - 1pm, Thu Aug 18, 2016
- Where: Dallas, TX, USA (at the same IBM facility that we used in Feb 2016)

*** PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME TO THE WIKI IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND:

    https://github.com/open-mpi/ompi/wiki/Meeting-2016-08
    **>> please add your name by COB Fri, 1 July -- see below <<**

Also per discussion on the webex today (and per
http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/devel/2016/06/19139.php), there will
likely be a registration fee.

We haven't done the math yet to figure out how much the fee will be (we tossed
around $50 on the webex today, but that is with no accounting/math backing it
up).

Putting your name on the wiki by the end of this week will greatly help us in
calculating how much we need to charge for the registration fee.

Thanks!

For corporate legal information go to: