From: devel <devel-boun...@open-mpi.org<mailto:devel-boun...@open-mpi.org>> on
behalf of Ralph Castain <r...@open-mpi.org<mailto:r...@open-mpi.org>>
Date: Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 3:18 PM
To: Open MPI Users <us...@open-mpi.org<mailto:us...@open-mpi.org>>
Cc: Open MPI Developers <de...@open-mpi.org<mailto:de...@open-mpi.org>>
Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI users] Class information in OpenMPI

We used to have Doxygen support that would create what you are asking for, but
I don’t think anyone has maintained it in a long time. I ran “doxygen” at the
top-level directory and it did indeed generate a bunch of html, but I’m not
sure it is all that helpful.

You might take a look and see if it helps enough to be useful. Could be that
someone will contribute updated Doxygen support to make it better…

On Jul 7, 2016, at 11:57 AM, Emani, Murali