Hi Jeff,

I didn't find the PR for my problem in your list and I'm waiting
for a solution.

https://github.com/open-mpi/ompi/issues/1573

Kind regards and thank you very much for any help in advance

Siegmar

Am 15.07.2016 um 16:15 schrieb Jeff Squyres (jsquyres):
v2.0.1 is officially open to accept PRs.

Please note that many v2.0.1 PRs still need reviews:

- 36 open v2.0.1 PRs
- only 13 have reviews

Please start getting reviews for your v2.0.1 PRs -- no review, no merge:

https://github.com/open-mpi/ompi-release/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Apr%20is%3Aopen%20milestone%3Av2.0.1

Also, some of the PRs are a little old -- I just kicked off CI on PRs that
hadn't had a CI run in the past week (although the Mellanox Jenkins looks like
it might be failing tests due to a local issue -- hopefully we can get that
fixed up shortly).