Greetings!

I would like to upgrade our (openSUSE Tumbleweed) version of Open MPI from
1.10.3 to the shiny new 2.0.0 :) This is motivated by a number of factors,
including an upgrade to glibc2.24 which breaks our current build of Open
MPI. I thought it a great time to push out a new version :D

The current issue I'm running into when building our RPMs, is the apparent
disappearance of all -vt related binaries and files. Looking over the
configure script in 2.0.0 and some logs in ompi-release, am I right in
assuming that vampirtrace has been completely removed? I can no longer
find, for example, the --disable-vt option in configure, and my RPM logs
complain of missing mpicc-vt et al.

Any insight would be a great help!

Thanks in advance,
Karol