Le 05/01/2017 07:07, Gilles Gouaillardet a écrit :
> Brice,
>
> things would be much easier if there were an HWLOC_OBJ_NODE object in
> the topology.
>
> could you please consider backporting the relevant changes from master
> into the v1.11 branch ?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Gilles

Hello
Unfortunately, I can't backport this to 1.x. This is very intrusive and
would break other things.
However, what problem are you actually seeing? They are no NUMA node in
hwloc 1.x when the machine isn't NUMA (or when there's no NUMA support
in the operating system but that's very unlikely). hwloc master would
show a single NUMA node that is equivalent to the entire machine, so
binding would be a noop.
Regards
Brice