Hi all -

Earlier this week, we discovered that a couple of pull requests had been posted
against the deprecated v3.x branch (instead of the active v3.0.x branch).
Worse, Github allowed me to merge those requests, despite Github reporting that
nobody had permissions to write to the branch (oddly, Howard can not push to
the branch).  After some auditing, it appears that there is only one commit in
the v3.x branch that is not in the v3.0.x branch:

https://github.com/open-mpi/ompi/commit/8a4487900831f9b0dbed1f00cb9cc30921988bc2

Boris, can you file a PR against v3.0.x if this patch is still desired for the
v3.0.0 release?

Apologies to all; we’ll do better for the fall release.

Brian